Affordable Cosmetic Surgery in Sydney
The history of cosmetic surgery laid back to 800 BC in India when Sushruta, popularly known as father of surgery made important contributions to the field of plastic surgery whereas in western world the first surgery was performed by Carpue in 1815 following the footsteps of Sushruta. After this the medical branch sees evolutions with the coming of new techniques and methods.
Cosmetic Surgery is kind of plastic surgery and can be defined more appropriate as a medical specialty concerned with a correction or enhancement of appearance through surgical and medical techniques. It is specifically concerned with maintaining appearance, restoration and enhancement of any part beyond the average level.
According to statistics, in 2006 nearly 11 million cosmetic procedures were performed in United States only. The number of the procedures has increased over 50% since the start of the century and nearly 12 million were performed in 2007.
Cosmetic procedures includes
- Abdominoplasty: Reshaping of abdomen or more commonly known as tummy tuck.
- Blepharoplasty: Reshaping of eyelids or the application of permanent eyeliner.
- Mammoplasty: It includes breast augmentation, reduction mammoplasty and mastopexy.
- Buttock augmentation: enhancement of the buttocks using silicone implants or fat grafting techniques.
- Chemical peel: To minimize the appearance of acne and other scare of the face and to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lip enhancement: Surgical improvement of lips.
- Rhinoplasty: Reshaping of nose
- Chin augmentation: Augmentation of the chin with an implant usually using silicone.
- Cheek augmentation
- Filler injections
- Laser skin rejuvenating or resurfacing
- Liposuction: To remove fat deposits by traditional suction technique.
There are many skin care clinics in Sydney that offer these treatments. Search for them online. Make a list of them and visit their website. Enquire about the techniques they use for the treatments and their cost. If all is fitting well within your needs and budget; contact them and take an appointment.
On visiting the clinic; have a look on their hygiene conditions. Meet their specialist and clear all your queries.
In Sydney La Sante Medi Spa offers cosmetic treatments under the supervision of expert medical practitioners. The clinic offer cosmetic procedures including Liposuction, Cheek and chin augmentation, chemical peeling, Laser treatments, filler injections, and Lip enhancement among others at reasonable rates.