Anti Aging skin care regime- Causes of dull skin, remedies and cosmetic treatment
Everybody wants to stay young forever, but aging takes its toll on the skin. Aging has a profound effect on the skin, making it look dull and lifeless. There are so many anti-aging treatments available these days, that can make you look young again.
While youthful skin appears alive, the aging skin looks dull. Anti-aging treatments addresses the issue of dull skin and restores the skin’s liveliness. As we age, our body’s regenerative processes slow down that makes our skin look lifeless. Apart from getting old, there are many other factors that also contributes to the dullness of skin.
- Lack of sleep
- Deficiencies of vitamins and other nutrients
- Using harmful skin products
- Fatigue and stress
- Excessive alcohol and smoking
- Exposure to harmful radiations of the sun
Regardless of the cause of dull skin, we can do plenty of things to slow down the process and even reverse the signs of aging.
- It is paramount to keeping your skin hydrated. The body is composed mostly of water, but the level of water differs from person to person. Drink plenty of fluids in your routine.
- Diet is very essential when it comes to reversing these signs. Consume food rich in amino acids, omega-3, omega-6 like avocados, spinach, collard greens, fish, chicken and seeds. These make your skin restore its luster. Deficiencies in amino acid and fatty acids make your skin dull. You can also take supplements that include all these components in them.
- Keep your skin moisturized. When you feel that your skin has been dried out means that the damage has been done. Apply moisturizers daily, especially in winters and dry weather. Also apply them before doing any make-up.
- Exercise regularly. It is the best anti-aging treatment. Lead an active life. When you perspire during exercise, it cleans your pores by flushing out the dirt trapped in them. It also helps the body to slough off old dead skin and stimulates oil producing glands in the skin, which are then circulated through the different layers of the skin. This also contributes to healthy skin.
- There are many cosmetic products also available in the market that lessens and reverse the dullness of the skin caused due to aging. The products restore the lost nutrients. They exfoliate the skin and slough off the dead skin. Make sure you use mild products. Do not use abrasive materials on your face.
- Massaging the skin helps improve its blood circulation. It keeps your skin tight and also strengthen the facial muscles.
- Steam can also make your skin look glowing. It effectively cleans out the dirt and debris from your face and open the pores to flush away toxins.
There are many factors that contribute to the aging of the skin, but there are many remedies, as well. Combining these remedies with the number of anti aging treatments like Meso-glow and medical peels can help you get the desired result.
For more information on anti-aging skin care treatments, contact us.