Fat Blasting Sydney- Procedure
If you have excess fat and cellulite deposits in your body, then you must switch to Fat blasting Sydney. It helps you reduce the fat and cellulite from your body without pain and downtime of surgery.
Fat Blasting Sydney
Med Contour technology is a popular Fat Blasting procedure. The technology makes use of effective and safe biocavitation ultrasound and radiofrequency technology that breaks down unwanted fat deposits in the body, giving you a slimmer body shape and smoother skin.
The procedure involves the use of two angled transmitters that are used to emit ultrasound waves at the frequencies of about 20-60Hz. The vacuum suction used during the treatment lifts the skin and let these angled transmitters target fat and cellulite
Ultrasound waves produce microbubbles via cavitation effect. The explosion of the bubbles ruptures the walls of the fat cells and releases the liquid fat. The procedure takes around 1 to 1.5 hours to complete. The patient can return to normal routine right after the procedure.
The results of the treatment are permanent as long as you maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. A poor diet and no physical activity lead to further weight gain.
Things you must do after Fat Blasting Sydney
• Drink plenty of water in the days following the treatment
• Take adequate sleep. Do not over stress yourself.
• Exercise regularly as it is important to promote circulatory and lymphatic systems so as to remove the toxins released during the treatment.
• The doctor advises you to follow a strict diet for next three days after the treatment. Nevertheless, for maintaining a healthy body shape you must eat wisely. Avoid junk food. Eat healthy. Avoid high calories food. Get plenty of fiber in your diet.
• Do a lot of physical activities to maintain a healthy weight. Physical activity speeds up your metabolism that is the secret of maintaining a healthy weight.
• Keep in mind that if the body is fed with short chain carbs too quickly after the procedure, the fat released during Fat blasting method may get deposit in the body. Short chain carbs include glucose found in honey, beverages, fruits, bakery products and milk.
For Fat Blasting procedure in Sydney, contact Hills Medi Spa. Ours is a reliable medical skin care clinic and spa. We offer Med Contour Technology to help you get rid of unwanted fat from the body. All our procedures are administered under the supervision of a licensed medical practitioner.