Fat Reduction Treatment Sydney
Almost all women suffer from cellulite (fat deposits), wherein the skin gets an ugly dimpled appearance. It occurs in women of all ages, race and weight. The most common sites of cellulite are the thighs, hips and buttocks. It is a common misconception that the cellulite only occurs in women that are overweight. It is not true. Fat also occurs in lean and thin women. You can also observe cellulite in athletes.
Fat reduction treatment Sydney
- State-of-the-art Med Contour Ultrasound Cavitation is one of the best fat reduction treatments Sydney. The technique makes use of safe biocavitation ultrasound and radiofrequency technology that breaks down unwanted fat deposits, giving you a slimmer and smoother skin. The treatment makes sure of two angled transmitters that emit ultrasound waves between 20-60 kHz of frequency. The vacuum suction involves in the treatment lifts the skin and allows the transmitter to target fat. The process causes the cavitation effect and produces micro bubbles. These bubbles contract and expand until they explode. The explosion damages the wall, and the fat is released. It is a non-invasive method. The treatment is safe to use as it does not damage any surrounding tissues. The procedure takes around 1 to 1.5 hours to complete.
- You must stick to healthy and nutritious diet. Make sure you eat much fiber and fresh food. Drink a plenty of water. It keeps your skin hydrated.
- Exercise is also must. Physical activities improve blood circulation and also flush out toxins from the body. It also improves elasticity of the skin.
- Massage is also an effective fat reduction method.
- You can also use cellulite creams to reducing the appearance of dimpled skin from your body.
Causes of cellulite
The reasons are not clear yet, but connective tissues in the skin play a crucial role in developing cellulite. When connective tissues lose their elasticity, subcutaneous fat bulges against the skin. It makes skin appear lumpy. The condition may worsen as per the age, lack of exercise, hormonal changes and poor diet.
Cellulite cannot be reduced only with exercise. Unwanted fat removal techniques like liposuction also cannot eliminate cellulite. Cellulite fats cells are found under the skin. So it is not easy to get rid of cellulite.
For Fat reduction treatment Sydney, contact us. We offer technologically upgraded and clinically tested Body Contouring techniques at highly reasonable prices. For more information call us or email us.